- Impacting devotionals
What Makes Us Unique?
Kickin’ for the Cross is designed to teach and develop a young individual’s soccer skills while incorporating a positive Christian influence. Our vision is to encourage young Christian athletes in three ways – their spiritual walk, their athletic development, and their Christ-like character. We meet these goals by concentrating on the “Total Athlete” as described on our home page.
Who Are We?
- Has been coaching Varsity girls and boys and club soccer for 25 years.
- Holds a USSF national “B” coaching license.
- Played professional soccer for seven years.
- Is a Bible and Physical Education teacher at North Raleigh Christian Academy.
- Has been coaching soccer for 18 years.
- A Division 1 collegiate athlete
- Has been coaching girls and boys Middle School soccer at North Raleigh Christian Academy for the past 18 years
Sally & Ed are blessed with 4 precious children, Eddie III, Gabe, Elliana, and Keegan.
About Our Coaching Staff
Our Coaching Staff consists of experienced coaches, high school and college players. All of our staff receives training materials and support which ensures consistency, a positive environment, and athletic development. If you are interested in being a part of our coaching staff for either the Instructional League or Team Play program, email us at email@example.com.
Contact Information To contact send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org