- Impacting devotionals
Code of Conduct
K4C is committed to developing the total athlete. We will focus on three main aspects of a player thru their athletic ability, their spiritual walk, and their Christina character. With a player’s athletic ability, we will strive to help each player improve on the soccer skills, their stamina, their coordination, and their tactical outlook of the game. In their spiritual walk, we will encourage them as Christian athletes, have impacting devotions at each practice, prayer with the team at practices and games, and show them opportunities to share what they have learned at practice with others. In developing their Christian character, we will guide them to have a positive attitude on and off the field, promote good sportsmanship, demonstrate respect for those around them, and foster teamwork in all that they do.
Role of a K4C Coach
The role of K4C coaches is to:
- Build a foundation for future success both in sport and in life.
- Create, nurture and protect each child’s self worth.
- Create and inspire a passion and respect for the game.
- Communicate with those whom you lead as you would wish to be communicated with by those who lead you.
- Develop the player’s appreciation of the game.
- Be sensitive to each player’s developmental needs.
- Educate the players to the technical, tactical, physical and psychological demands of the game for their level.
- Conduct practices in a spirit of enjoyment and learning.
- Strive to help each player reach their full potential.
- Be a positive role model.
- Set high standards of discipline and sportsmanship.
- Instill knowledge and enjoyment of the game.
- Encourage players to strive for excellence through competition.
- Communicate with parents.