- Impacting devotionals
Player’s code of Behavior
K4C Soccer will encourage each player to demonstrate the following:
- I will do my best at ALL practices and during ALL games.
- I will listen to my coaches during practices and games.
- I will not be disruptive and will do my best to stay focused during practices and games.
- I will practice good sportsmanship by treating ALL players, coaches, officials, and parents with respect.
- I will not speak negatively to or about my coaches or teammates or other teams that I play against.
- I will do my best to encourage my teammates during practices and games.
- I will do my best to help my parents get me to games and practices on time.
- I will keep my equipment and the equipment of the team and club in good condition by not using it improperly.
- I understand that improvement comes from practice and sometimes I may decide to practice on my own, away from scheduled practices and games.
- I agree to use safety equipment when instructed to do so and pay attention to other safe ideas provided by coaches, K4C, and parents.
- I understand that my actions, words, and behavior at practices and games will affect my playing time during games.